Saturday, June 20, 2015

Day 7: 06/19 Albany - Ps: Franz's Birthday!!

My day started at exactly 12 midnight, when I came down to the lobby and I was given a cheesecake with a candle on top by my friends. Everybody sang happy birthday to me. Its such a wonderful feeling being greeted by more than 30 of the greatest people that ever trod the planet Earth. My face was covered with frosting. We strolled through Niagara falls under the dark misty sky. With smiles glimmering in our eyes. Laughs were heard across the park when we were talking about how this was all planned since the morning of yesterday. The destination came to a conclusion when we took a group picture with a police car. Everybody then started walking back to the hotel and to their rooms. Early in the morning we directly headed straight to the bus and hit the road. Took a stop to order breakfast and back again to the bus. We watched a couple movies in the bus while others are sleeping soundly. The biggest highlight of the trip would probably be the stop at Albany, New York. It is an amazing experience walking around in a foreign city with people around my age. I got to see a spread-wide view of the city. The architecture, the people, the lifestyle, and the culture are so different and unique. We reached our destination, the hotel. Things got a little spicy when we went to a Mexican restaurant. I said spicy because they made me eat a hot sauce. When we went back to the hotel, I didn't go to bed like we normally do. Our kind and loving chaperons extended our curfew and let us play frisbee. The security guard even played with us. We ended the day with smiles on our faces and a few more special memories to cherish. Till the end of day, people still keep greeting me. It is one of the best and most memorable birthdays that I ever had. 

Franz - Philippine 











No comments:

Post a Comment